Weight Loss Wednesday

Wednesday, January 29, 2014




An easy way to make sure your getting fruits into your diet is a smoothie. I don't really like to eat berries so I find it much easier to drink them and enjoy their antioxidants. I use my Nutribullet to make my smoothies. It's so quick and efficient.
Ingredients: banana,  frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries, pineapples, blueberries, chia and flax seeds + water.
Feel free to omit or add any thing else you want, it's important that you like it. Sometimes I only use Strawberries, Raspberries, and Pineapple and it tastes amazing! Seeds are great to add to your smoothie. They don't effect taste, and are filled with fiber, protein, omega 3 while making you feel a lot fuller than you would without them. Personally, I don't add any greens to my smoothies because I have greens in my lunch and dinner so I enjoy the sweetness.

                                           Whats your favorite smoothie recipe?
                                              Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram
                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I made a smoothie as part of a weight loss plan with loads of fruit and it tasted delicious, putting pineapples, berries, apples, kiwi, the lot! Great post xx

    http://littered-lipstick.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so good! I'm not very adventurous with smoothies- I usually just stick to chocolate or vanilla soymilk with a banana and maybe peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo