Weight Loss Wednesday / Week 2

Friday, January 17, 2014



Apologies for the late post. I've had a full week of class, and I've been a bit worn out. Today's Weight Loss Wednesday is about H2O. I used to never drink water. My problem was that I was drinking a majority of my calories. So over the past month I've been drinking at least 5-6 15oz bottles of water. At first it was a bit difficult because water is a bit plain, but it is so refreshing. I make sure to drink 2-3 bottles/cups in throughout the morning/day and 2-3 bottles/cups in the evening/night depending how late I'm up. If I'm at home I drink from a cup ~15oz.  I find it easier to stick to water when I have a fruit smoothie for breakfast because it is sweet and loaded with healthy goodness while satisfying any sweet cravings. Water has so many benefits for our body it's important to make sure to drink some everyday.



To keep track of how much water I drink, I downloaded this cute app called Plant Nanny. Every time you drink water you touch the circle and it tells you how much more water you need to drink. The more water you drink the more your plant grows. It also calculated how much water my body needs by inputing my weight, and height. It's pretty nifty.
                                                          Do you drink enough water? 
                                                          Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. I have definitely just downloaded this, what a great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SWORN by water consumption forever. I have a 1 liter nalgene bottle (BPA free!) that I keep with me always. It helps to have a huge water source nearby and you do get in the habit of drinking! I drink a min of 3 liters a day. I couldn't do it without a water bottle. Bonus,they are extremely hardy, so in the summer, you can freeze half a bottle of water overnight, fill it in the morning, and have ice water all day :) Try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually carry a few bottles, but one larger one sounds way better! I def will be trying that freezing tip. It gets so hot in socal gotta make sure to hydrate.

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo